Moore Elementary PTO (Parent Teacher Organization) exists to serve our school by providing learning and enrichment opportunities for our kids, assisting teachers when needed, and supporting the school through fundraising.
Our PTO activities require volunteers to be successful. There are many opportunities to serve. Here are the a few of the ways that the PTO gives back to our school.
- Fill the Nest – our direct donation campaign that funds our school’s academic needs
- Moore Miles – a day of cheering, running, and fun celebrating the success of Fill the Nest
- Teacher/Staff Appreciation – using funds collected during PTO Membership to show our appreciation throughout the school year
- Book Fair – promoting reading and helping our library purchase more books
- Hospitality – coordinating Welcome Back Breakfast for staff, Butterfly Breakfast for Kindergarten parents and new families, Teacher Appreciation Week, and Loaves of Thanks
- NOOK (Needs Of Our Kids) – providing clothing, hygiene products, and other necessities to school-aged children across our county
- Room Parents – giving opportunities to parents who want to be active in their child’s classroom
- Spirit Nights – building relationships with local businesses who will donate a portion of their proceeds to our school
You can always reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to seeing you at school, meetings, events, and fundraisers. We are excited to get to know you!