Moore Elementary Media Center Policies
All students have an opportunity to visit the library during scheduled visits in the Special Area Rotation. Students in grades K-4 visit the library once every three days for library lessons and check out opportunities. Students in Pre-K visit the library once every week for library lessons and check out opportunities. Students in Kindergarten through 4th grades have opportunities to visit the library daily during open check out times.
Check Out Policies:
Books may be checked out for 6 days. Books may be renewed if additional time is needed. Overdue fines are not charged. Printed notices are provided for students with overdue materials.
*Students must pay for lost or damaged materials so they can be replaced.
- Kindergarten – one book
- First Grade – one book until AR practices begin
- Second Grade – two books
- Third Grade – three books
- Fourth Grade – four books
Parents may also borrow books. (See Parent Checkout information)
- Welcome Back to School: Winter 2018
- Honors Program Info Meeting Set for Feb. 1 (Rising 5th Grade Families)
- Homeland Security Agent Talks About Digital Dangers
- Planning for Your Special Needs Child’s Future: It’s Never Too Early to Start
- FSSD Receives Exemplary Status in Achievement on State Accountability Report