English Language Learners
ELL is a program for English Language Learners. We help students acquire English using listening, speaking, reading, and writing. Mrs. Gordon and Mrs. Betancourt work in the students’ classrooms and work with students in their own rooms as well. The students learn through whole group, small group and individual instruction. The students also learn vocabulary using word walls, flip books, games and movement. We practice good listening and speaking skills with one another. The ELL Department also hosts a multicultural event to celebrate diversity within Moore Elementary. It is a great place to be!
- Welcome Back to School: Winter 2018
- Honors Program Info Meeting Set for Feb. 1 (Rising 5th Grade Families)
- Homeland Security Agent Talks About Digital Dangers
- Planning for Your Special Needs Child’s Future: It’s Never Too Early to Start
- FSSD Receives Exemplary Status in Achievement on State Accountability Report