Greetings from 221b Baker Street!
Home of Sherlock Holmes… and our Accelerated Learning Classroom
The teachers of MES recognize that all students have unique individual needs and differentiate daily in their classrooms to meet these needs. In addition to the learning experiences the classroom teachers provide, a student may also benefit from participating in Accelerated Learning. This pull-out program for acceleration and enrichment is another way to ensure that “the unique intellect of every individual be challenged”.
At MES, our Accelerated Learning Goals are as follows:
- To develop critical thinking, creative thinking, and research skills through the study of our state’s standards.
- To understand broad overarching interdisciplinary concepts
- Welcome Back to School: Winter 2018
- Honors Program Info Meeting Set for Feb. 1 (Rising 5th Grade Families)
- Homeland Security Agent Talks About Digital Dangers
- Planning for Your Special Needs Child’s Future: It’s Never Too Early to Start
- FSSD Receives Exemplary Status in Achievement on State Accountability Report