(MORNING & AFTERNOON CHILD CARE)
What is MAC?
MAC, which stands for Morning and Afternoon Care, is a site-based program located at each school that provides childcare for students before and after school. We are also open on special days when school is not in session, such as snow days, early dismissal days, and school holidays.
Where is MAC?
We are located right here at Moore.
Why use MAC?
We provide a safe and enjoyable atmosphere for children from kindergarten through fourth grade. • We provide a variety of stimulating activities, both social and physical. • We are located at your child’s school. • Our staff is employed by the school system, and many of them work as teachers and aides in your child’s school. • There are no outside companies to deal with. • You only pay for the days your child attends.
MES MAC Site Manager – Tori Britt – 790-4700 or 472-3305
MAC District Office – 790 -4719
Before School 6:00-8:15
After School 3:30-6:00
$5.00 per day
$8.00 per day
$13.00 per day
Early Dismissal (4 hours early)
$15.00 ($20 if using morning service as well)
Late Start Day
Abbreviated Day (2 hour day)
Online Registration Form
- Homeland Security Agent Talks About Digital Dangers
- Planning for Your Special Needs Child’s Future: It’s Never Too Early to Start
- FSSD Receives Exemplary Status in Achievement on State Accountability Report
- Attendance Matters: Attend Today, Achieve Tomorrow
- Businesses Needed to Exhibit or Sponsor Nov. 9 Career Fair