Moore Elementary is committed to providing a quality education for every student every day! We are devoted to building strong relationships between home and school. We believe that when there is open communication with parents, a willingness to work together for the benefit of the students, and a commitment to make decisions that are in the best interest of the students we will all be successful. Together, we will explore every avenue to enable each student to reach their highest learning potential. We pledge daily to support each student emotionally, socially and academically. Remember our school motto is “Home of the Eagles – Where Everyone Soars!”
On behalf of the Moore Elementary staff, I would like to thank our volunteers and community members for their time, energy, and heart in serving our wonderful students and staff. Moore Elementary is fortunate to have such a high level of parent involvement and the commitment is truly appreciated. Your talents and time are valuable assets to our students and staff. We look forward to seeing YOU at school as we partner together!
Lisa Burgin, Principal
- Homeland Security Agent Talks About Digital Dangers
- Planning for Your Special Needs Child’s Future: It’s Never Too Early to Start
- FSSD Receives Exemplary Status in Achievement on State Accountability Report
- Attendance Matters: Attend Today, Achieve Tomorrow
- Businesses Needed to Exhibit or Sponsor Nov. 9 Career Fair